Our new Dojo is equipped with male and female changing rooms and showers.
All of our instructors have numerous years of coaching and pride themselves on training people in a safe, relaxed and fun enviroment.
- We’re back… Judo is back on next Monday 7th Jan and Thursday 10th, normal times, kids 7 to 8:30 and Adults 8:30 to 10.
- New Kids beginner class Thur nights 7 to 8:30
- :-( NO Judo next week, Hall is booked by the school. See you the following week, Mon 17th Sept :-)
- Judo IS back on next Monday 13th August, Monday’s only for the next few weeks. Kids 7 to 8:30, Adults 8:30 to 10… the more the merrier
- No Judo next Monday night, 6th Aug, see you the following week on Monday 13th Aug, enjoy the long weekend
We have relaunched our website but the club is still the same with a rich history of judo down through the ages here in Cork. We welcome all ages and abilities to training and look forward to seeing you soon at our training sessions.
Check out the new Useful Links pages…. great info there
Cork City Judo Club meets in Colaiste Chriost Rí Secondary School, Capwell Rd, Cork.
Training: Mon and Thur Nights
Kids 6-12 years
Monday Kids 7:00 to 8:30pm older kids 11~12 and up can now train in the seniors class 8:30 to 10pm
Thursday Kids training Posoned until further notice
Adults Mat fee is on a per week basis, €10 for 1 class or €16 for two classes. Contact Jim for kids fees
Adults and kids 12 years and above
Mon and Thur nights 8:30pm to 10pm
40+ and want to get back to some training
Contact Jim about easing back into some exercise to help your fitness and gradually build up stamina, fitness, balance, flexability and have some fun and make new friends
Tracksuit pants & T-Shirt will do to start
Short finger and toe nails essential
Long hair must be tied up with soft elastic
No clips…. See you there